Doesn’t this just wet your sweet appetite…..
White chocolate raspberry cheesecake….Mmmm we can taste it now! What if we told you that by making just a couple of healthier alternative swaps, you could make your cheesecake lower in fat and sugar?
All you need is to follow this awesome recipe from our ambassador Tommy as well as use our award winning LOW FAT spreadable cream cheese and our new ZERO SUGAR raspberry flavour drops!
If you fancy giving it a try, then here is the recipe. Don’t forget to share your creations with us on Instagram!!
- 150g digestive biscuits crushed into fine crumbs mixed with 75g melted butter.
- Press into a lined 8″ springform cake tin and set in the fridge whilst you make the filling.
- Mix 1 tub of Eatlean Spreadable with 150g mascarpone cheese.
- Melt 100g of white chocolate then mix into the cheese mixture.
- In a separate bowl whip 300ml of double cream until you get stiff peaks.
- Add to the filling mixture then sieve in 100g of icing sugar.
- Finally add in a few drops of Eatlean Raspberry Flavour Drops, taste until you get the desired flavour.
- Mix again then pour over the base and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- Next day blend some fresh raspberries and sieve out the bits.
- Cover the top with the raspberry juice then place some fresh raspberries on top.
Although still indulgent, this is an example of how you can make small simple swaps to reduce the fat or calorie content of your much loved desserts.
Recipe Creator: Eatlean Ambassador Tom Charlesworth – You can find Tom’s other awesome recipes on his Instagram page @Tommy_c_88_