Combine low-calorie Lo-Dough with Eatlean Cheese for a protein-packed powerhouse of a pizza.
Lo-Dough pizza base is the perfect partner to your Eatlean cheese – your fitness goals are covered, it’s high in fibre, low carb, and the ‘lightest, lowest calorie bread alternative’ you will find on the market!
Pizza bases tend to be very high on the carb and calorie side when making homemade pizza, that’s where Lo-Dough steps in….`
Lo-Dough contains 50-90% less calories than most traditional bakery products and 90% less carbs and loads more fibre!
When combined with Eatlean, you end up with a pizza that is tailor-made for those of you with demanding fitness goals.
On top of all those great macros, you also get a pizza that tastes great – cheesy and herby with a nice savoury, salty hit from the ham.
Try this recipe out and let us know what you think Eatelaners!
Recipe serves 1.
Prep time: 5-10 Minutes.
Cook time: 7-10 Minutes.
Nutritional Information (per pizza)
Calories – 262 calories
Fat – 7g
Protein – 40g
Carbs – 6g
Fibre – 9.3g
Sugar – 4g
• 1 piece of Lo-Dough
• 50g of Eatlean Spreadable Protein Cheese
• 60g of Grated Eatlean Protein Cheese
• 20g of prosciutto ham
• 10g of red onion, finely chopped
• A teaspoon of fresh thyme, finely chopped
• 2-3 sprays of fry-light oil
1. Preheat your oven to 250°C/475F/Gas 9
2. Put the Lo-Dough onto your cooking tray/ spoon the Eatlean spreadable cheese over it, making sure to spread it right to the edge.
3. Add the red onion, the thyme, then the Eatlean grated cheese and finish with the ham
4. Bake in your oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Garnish with fresh mixed herbs if you like. Serve straight away.
Top Tip: If you feel you like your base could be crispier when it comes out, try adding back to a hot, dry frying pan for 8-10 seconds and remove with a fish slice.