This low fat cheesecake recipe is unbelievably simple…..
When we launched our new SKYR pouches, we envisaged Eatleaners enjoying them on-the-go, sucking the delicious SKYR out of their resealable pouches….but Eatlean ambassador Tommy has gone one better!
Our Spreadable contains just 6% fat and has won many awards at the International Cheese Awards in recent years.
🏆 Awarded ‘HIGHLY COMMENDED STATUS’ for ‘Best Dairy Product’ at the 2019 FMT Food Industry Awards
🏆 GOLD WINNER at 2019 International Cheese Awards for “Cheese with Health Benefits (non-hard)”
🏆 GOLD WINNER at 2018 International Cheese Awards for “Spreadable Cheese”
Eatlean’s new SKYR comes in two flavours – Strawberry & Raspberry and Mango, Peach & Passion Fruit. They are thick, creamy and fruity flavour packed Icelandic style yoghurt which is naturally high in protein. But that’s not all… Eatlean SKYR contains less than 100 calories per pouch, and is completely fat free. As well as being 100% natural! That’s, no artificial sugars, colours, or flavourings, and made with organic fruits.
And finally, Eatlean syrups are a great way to satisfy those sweet tooth cravings without the calories! Zero Calorie, Sugar Free, Zero Fat and All the Taste! Choose from 4 different flavours: Chocolate, Maple Syrup, Salted Caramel and Blueberry.
Fancy giving it a try? Then here is the much anticipated recipe. Don’t forget to share your creations with us on Instagram!!
Ingredients for one:
- 1x Digestive Biscuits
- 1x Tbsp Eatlean Spreadable
- 1x Eatlean SKYR pouch (Flavour of your choice)
- 1x tsp Stevia
- Squirt of Eatlean Syrup (Flavour of your choice)
- Crush one digestive biscuit into a small pot
- Mix together 1x Tbsp of Eatlean Spreadable, 1x tsp of Stevia and 1x SKYR pouch. Then dollop half of the mixture on top of the crushed biscuits.
- Squirt some ZERO CALORIE Eatlean Syrup on top
- Then add the rest of your mixture to the pot
- Put the filled pots in the fridge to set for a couple of hours
You could add some fresh fruit to it too for that extra fruitiness!
A simple few swaps that make a huge difference to your overall healthier lifestyle. See, indulgence doesn’t have to mean calorific!
Recipe Creator: Eatlean Ambassador Tom Charlesworth – You can find Tom’s other awesome recipes on his Instagram page @Tommy_c_88_