Not all cheesecakes have to be high in fat…..
There is a reason our Tommy is an Eatlean ambassador. He is the master of improvising when it comes to our products and makes some seriously delicious, and indulgent desserts like this one! Using the ever so versatile Eatlean spreadable.
Using Eatlean spreadable as a cream cheese alternative not only increases the protein in your cheesecake, but more importantly reduces the calories, meaning you can enjoy even more of your favourite pudding. After all, there is always room for pudding!
Our Spreadable contains just 6% fat and has won many awards at the International Cheese Awards in recent years.
🏆 Awarded ‘HIGHLY COMMENDED STATUS’ for ‘Best Dairy Product’ at the 2019 FMT Food Industry Awards
🏆 GOLD WINNER at 2019 International Cheese Awards for “Cheese with Health Benefits (non-hard)”
🏆 GOLD WINNER at 2018 International Cheese Awards for “Spreadable Cheese”
So, if you fancy giving it a try, then here is the much anticipated recipe. Don’t forget to share your creations with us on Instagram!!
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 60g butter, melted
- Crush the biscuits into crumbs and melt the butter then combine the two.
- Press evenly into an 8″ greased springform cake tin and place in the fridge whilst you make the filling.
The Cheesecake Recipe:
- 400g Eatlean spreadable cheese
- 100g icing sugar, sifted
- 2 squirts of Eatlean Zero Calorie Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tsp peppermint essence
- 1 tsp green food colouring
- 300ml double cream
- Mint Aero chocolate, crushed
- Extra Mint Aero balls and chocolate, for decorating
- Combine the cheese, sugar, peppermint and green food colouring & skinny syrup in a bowl and beat until well combined.
- Pour the cream in another bowl and whisk until peaks form.
- Gently fold the cream into the cheese mixture, then add some crushed Aero Mint and incorporate.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and spread evenly.
- Place in the fridge overnight then decorate with additional aero before serving.
It is simple swaps that make a huge difference to your overall healthier lifestyle. Start with swapping your cream cheese today and continue to enjoy delicious indulgent-like desserts without the worry of extortionate sugar or fat content.
Recipe Creator: Eatlean Ambassador Tom Charlesworth – You can find Tom’s other awesome recipes on his Instagram page @Tommy_c_88_